Sunday 3 July 2011

Holiday Happenings

It's amazing what boredom can do to kids, it just brings out a level of craziness you thought they had grown out of years ago. I must admit, the first week of school holidays has flown by, and we have survived so far... well maybe I have gone just a little nuts, but atleast we kept busy and had some fun inbetween the craziness. 

 There was baking, painting, nature collage, plenty of jumping on the trampoline ...


and just for my own sanity, a little adults only craft time..
 my first granny square, woohoo (look out crochet world, here I come)!

And a little something for a my niece.. 

Now as for this week I have etched a few ideas on my brain .. a long walk with scooter and pram (oh and kids too), clay craft out on the patio (thinking pinch pots, shapes for a hanging mobile, maybe diy fossils), more baking, drawing, obstacle coarse, puzzles, drawing, balloon tennis, tea party outside or inside if raining, paper mosaic, make a pom pom monster, visit nanna and/or cousins, playdate with a friend and that should fill in a day (just kidding)!

Now I just need to say to myself "It's going to be a great week, it's going to be a great week, it's going to be..."    

Are you surviving the school holidays so far?  Any ideas on what to do with the kids?  PLEASE??

xSam
*This post has been edited to remove a photo of my daughter, for internet security purposes.

No comments: